Support Groups Meetings
At the Bariatric Surgery Center at Rose, we believe that surgery is just one of the many steps in your weight-loss journey. That is why we offer a variety of support groups, nutrition seminars and exercise classes to continue your ongoing weight-loss success. All of the groups and classes meet regularly and are supervised by our Bariatric Team. We also offer groups by teleconference for patients who are unable to attend classes in person).
Our classes include:
- Support groups discussing the unique challenges faced by patients with each type of surgery – gastric bypass, gastric band and gastric sleeve
- Program overview and in-depth nutrition class (also available through teleconference)
- Mindfulness in Eating/Therapeutic Support and Skills Group
- Youth Medical/Surgical Weight-Loss Program (for patients under 21 years old)
- Pregnancy After Bariatric Surgery Program
- Plateau Buster Program
- Bariatric Menu Planning (also available through teleconference)
For detailed information on our Support Group classes, click here.